Simple Messy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Searching for a delicious, low-carb, simple to make chicken supper recipe? Make this Broccoli stuffed chicken breast recipe that is excessively delicious and ideal for one or the other lunch or supper. Chicken breast stuffed with a flavorful broccoli and cheddar combination, skillet singed on each side for a couple of moments and afterward flame broiled in the broiler flawlessly. This stuffed chicken recipe is likewise keto-accommodating for the individuals who are on a low-carb diet.
What Do You Eat with Stuffed Chicken?
Thinking about what you can have with your broccoli stuffed chicken breast? Attempt a few grains like couscous or quinoa. Additionally, they will work out positively for some earthy colored rice, noodles, or zucchini noodles. I love having chickened with more cooked veggies, rice or pasta. Other incredible choices you can attempt would be some pounded yams or top over serving of mixed greens.
Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken BreastCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Stuffed chicken breast recipe that is stacked with a cheddar and broccoli blend for an ideal low carb and delicious feast. It’s simple to make and scrumptious
1 Cup Small chopped broccoli florets
1 Tsp Garlic Powder divided
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
1.5 lbs Boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4 large breasts
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
½ Tsp Paprika
¼ Cup Cream Cheese
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your stove to 375F.
- Spot the chicken on a hacking board and utilizing a sharp blade, cut through the center to make a pocket for the stuffing.
- Rehash with all the chicken breasts, at that point season with salt, pepper, paprika, and Italian flavoring on all sides.
- In a blending bowl, consolidate broccoli with destroyed cheddar and cream cheddar. Season with a spot of salt and pepper. Spoon the blend into the chicken breasts, and secure the pocket utilizing toothpicks.
- Warmth oil in an enormous, ovenproof skillet over medium-high warmth. Add the chicken and singe for 2-3 minutes on each side, at that point move to the stove and prepare for extra 15-17 minutes.
- A meat thermometer embedded in the chicken should peruse 165F. Appreciate!