Lunch Lady Brownies are the best brownies ever. They’re similar to the ones the lunch women served for school lunch dessert, yet this custom-made rendition is better!
I’ve been on a brownie kick of late. I don’t have the foggiest idea what’s come over me. Perhaps it’s the pressure of selling our home (which we at long last sold. Whoopee!) and it could likewise be the prestress of building the upgraded one soon. I’m not exactly sure. All I know is that these brownies were sent from paradise above. Also, that I ate four. No doubt.
These Lunch Lady Brownies are just mind-blowing. Pudgy, chewy and thoroughly stunning. Clearly, it’s an old formula from the sweet women who served our lunches in grade school. I sincerely don’t recall the brownies in A Primary school, However, I do recollect the rolls, and the pizza. Do you recollect how great those supper rolls were? After I would eat mine I would circumvent the lunch table asking every other person on the off chance that I could have theirs.
Lunch Lady BrowniesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Lunch Lady Brownies are soggy, brimming with chocolate flavor and totally heavenly. They’re similar to the ones the lunch women served for school lunch dessert, however I think this hand crafted variant is better!
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup butter melted
4 large eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate Frosting
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk I use 2%
1/4 cup butter softened
- Preheat broiler to 350° F. Line a 9×13-inch heating dish with foil and splash foil with non-stick shower. Put in a safe spot.
- In the bowl of an electric stand-blender, add the softened margarine and cocoa powder. Utilizing the oar connection, mix until smooth.
- Add the flour and sugar. Beat together at that point add eggs and vanilla. Blend just until consolidated. Don’t over blend. (Player will be thick)
- Empty hitter into arranged heating dish and spread out equitably. Heat 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick embedded in focus tells the truth. Eliminate brownies from broiler and let stand 15 minutes prior to icing. You need the brownies actually warm when you ice them!
- FOR CHOCOLATE Icing: Beat together all the icing fixings until smooth. Pour and spread over warm brownies. Let cool totally prior to cutting and serving.